Official South Africa TV licence -Account, Payments & Full details
We(zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about South Africa TV licence -Account, Payments & Full details -read full details below
DEAR TV LICENCE HOLDER
The Debt Collection Agencies currently on the SABC panel are as follows:
- 1. Anthony Richards & Associates Pty Ltd
- 2. Asili Risk Management Pty Ltd
- 3. Hahn Collections Pty Ltd
- 4. Khumalo Masondo Incorporated
- 5. Revenue Consulting Pty Ltd
It’s now easier than ever to pay your television licence. We’ve made sure that there is a convenient, accessible way for every person in South Africa to pay. At just R265 per year, it makes sense to stay within the law. Avoid the hefty fines, and find a payment plan that suits you.
A television licence secures your legal viewing for an entire year and is payable in advance.
- First-time applicants for a television licence must pay the full annual fee of R265.
- Renewals must be made annually before the licence expires.
- Renewal payments may be spread throughout the year at R28 per month.
- Monthly payments are subject to a small premium for the convenience. The total cost is therefore R336 per year.
Forgetting to renew your TV licence means a penalty of 10% per month to a maximum of 100% per annum. So, paying by annual debit order is the most convenient way to ensure that this never happens.
You may now also pay online now by using your credit card, or online at your own banking website using the TV Licences account details, or go to the EasyPay website for virtual peace of mind. But just in case you would rather pay in person, there are many options of where to pay. We’ve extended our physical paypoint network to ensure that there is always a location near you. Other payment options include cheque or postal order payments through the postal system.
kindly check back for more details, we will soon update this page
What’s on your mind? use the comment box below